Tuesday, October 25, 2016
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce
2300 Fall Hill Avenue, Suite 240
Fredericksburg, VA, 22401
We are hosting a free seminar October 25th on Legacy Wealth Planning in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Legacy Wealth Planning is the creation of a definitive plan for managing your total wealth while you’re alive, distributing your estate how you choose after your death, and a clear plan to pass on your legacy. Your estate includes all assets of any value that you own. This includes non-financial assets as well as financial assets, including real property, business interests, investments, insurance proceeds, retirement accounts and personal property. Your legacy incorporates important decisions ensuring your family core values, responsible behaviors and community involvement are passed on to future generations. Keep in mind, your legacy also includes personal effects, such as family heirlooms, stories, and accumulated wisdom and life lessons of your family.
We will show you how a solid, effective estate plan ensures that your hard-earned wealth will remain intact as it passes to your beneficiaries, instead of being siphoned off to government processes and bureaucrats.
Just to name a few, our free workshop will show you how can avoid…
- * Probate delays and needless expenses.
- * Inheritance loss for your children in case of a 2nd marriage or blended family.
- * Loss of family home and assets from skyrocketing nursing home costs!
- * ESTATE TAXES – Give your money to your family instead!
- * Loss of assets for nursing home costs!
- * Lost assets if your children divorce or they are inexperienced in managing money!
- * Wrong choice between Wills and Living Trusts – learn which is right for you!
Light refreshments and snacks will be served!
Make a reservation
Registrations are closed for this event.